Bronze Membership* is designed for businesses looking to:
*The Bronze Membership category is only open to new members. Existing and retired members are not eligible to join at this level.
- introduce their business to the WSBC community
- develop new relationships
- access fully accredited training courses
Bronze Membership Features
Business Networking & Event Engagement
- Preferential rates at all member events
Digital Brand Promotion
- A listing on www.wsbc.org.au, available to the general public
- Access to the Members-only Business Directory
Training and Development
- One full day, government accredited leadership training session for members and their staff (an exclusive session at your workplace can be arranged for 20 or more attendees)*. The training package also includes a two hour follow up workshop.
*subject to availability and minimum numbers
- A selection of fully accredited TAFE NSW skills training courses available throughout the year for your organisation.
- A dedicated team available by phone and email
Investment: $990 + GST
To become a WSBC Bronze Member contact:
Amanda Brisot, General Manager