- 15 complimentary seats across five WSBC Business Leader Luncheons* (plus more at member rates)
- Preferential rates at all member events
- Proactive targeting with access to guest lists prior to all events to identify networking opportunities and business targets
- Seating request opportunities for targeted networking at all Business Leader Luncheons
* Max 3 complimentary seats per Business Leader Luncheon
- Exclusive invitations to attend affiliate events
Digital Brand Promotion
- A listing on www.wsbc.org.au (which links to your website)
- Access to the members-only Business Directory
- Opportunity to provide content for WSBC's monthly e-Newsletter, website (news pages) and social media sites
Training and Development
- One full day, government accredited leadership training session for members and their staff (an exclusive session at your workplace can be arranged for 20 or more attendees)*. The training package also includes a two hour follow up workshop.
*subject to availability and minimum numbers
- A selection of fully accredited TAFE NSW skills training courses available throughout the year for your organisation.
- A dedicated team available by phone and email
Gold Membership Investment: $3,950 + GST